Sunday, March 2, 2014

Black & White Sunday

This has been a serendipitous Sunday. One of these serendipities is finding Black & White Sunday, via... Well, I guess I took the long way, but the hop is hosted by Sugar the Golden Retriever and Nola Dachshund, and it'll be a regular feature in Life In Dogs.

Starting today. Meet Sam.

Sam at St. Joris, January 2014
Hard to believe this 22-kilo dog was not so long ago a tiny puppy that fit in my hand.
Thanks for the visit, and be sure to stop by the other awesome B&W bloggers. Beautiful photos, wonderful blogs.


8 comments :

  1. Sam looks like a great dog! Is he wading or fishing? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha--a bit of both ;) Although what he really really likes is birding. Too bad he sucks at it :D

      Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  2. Really nice photo. He looks like a very sweet dog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! He is... maybe too sweet ;) A mama's boy if there ever was one--his response to life, in spite of his size, is to sit on my foot. When he was smaller he'd climb into my lap, but he's finally accepted he doesn't fit there anymore. He's a challenge when it comes to independence, but I love him to bits.

      Delete
  3. Love this picture. Sam is gorgeous! Glad you joined the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa! Sam is blushing to the tips of his sheep ears :D

    And thank you for the warm welcome--I'm loving the discovery of this brand-new (to me) community of animal lovers. Today I came across the Monday Mischief hop--you guys will keep me busy :) I'm glad to have found a group of people for whom dogs take center stage, just like they do in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sam, nice to meet you. Looks like you're having a great romp in the water - lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like someone was having a wonderful swim!

    So glad you found Black and White Sunday! Welcome to the pack!

    --Woofs (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete

No love like Dog Love--or Blog Friend Love!